The Training Camp is a building that serves as the primary method of gaining heroes . To do so you spend food and recruits, along with other materials (for some levels), and in turn you will gain a hero of a particular quality or element.
Noteworthy Training Camp Levels
- TC2: A quick (30 minute) training that rewards a 1* or 2* hero, primary use for Adventurer's Kit.
- TC4: This is the first level of training that does not require anything other than food, recruits, and time.
- TC11: Even lower food and recruit requirements than TC4, with greater reward.
- TC13: First guaranteed training of 3* heroes and potentially receive 4* heroes (5% chance).
- TC19: Quick but expensive way to create new 1* heroes for leveling purposes, requires Rugged Clothes.
- TC20: Only training that can potentially reward a 5* hero. As of December, 2018 the chances are 75% become 3* heroes, 20% are 4*, and the final 5% is 5*.
- Once attaining TC11 it is common to invest extra food and recruits into training as a way of banking these resources. Later, by using more expensive means (such as TC13 or TC20) one may deplete their current recruit pool, withdraw the recruits that they placed into TC11. This allows for a temporary storage of recruits in the TC11 rather than being solely dependent upon houses.
- While building your base it is recommended that you bring all Training Camps to at least TC11 ASAP, with at least one going up to TC13. This allows you to very cheaply train heroes to use in leveling, and to build up a good pool of 3* with the chance to obtain a few 4* before you're done building everything out.
- In order to have enough on-hand iron to build Stronghold 20, and in turn TC20, you must have all 5 of your Iron Storages upgraded to level 18.
Training Camp Costs and Rewards*
While the training is pretty straight-forward, it should be noted that research must only be completed in one Training Camp for all camps to be able to take advantage of it (assuming they are of appropriate level).
|TC Level||Desc||Training Costs||Time||Element||Quality|
|30m||any||1* or 2*|
|3h||any||1* or 2*|
|1h||fire||1* or 2*|
|6||Ice Heroes||1h||ice||1* or 2*|
|7||Nature Heroes||1h||nature||1* or 2*|
|8||Dark Heroes||1h||dark||1* or 2*|
|9||Holy Heroes||1h||holy||1* or 2*|
|10||Advanced||1d||any||1*, 2* or 3*|
|11||Extra Low Cost||
|2h||any||1* or 2*|
|13||Elite||2d||any||3* or 4*|
|1d||fire||1*, 2* or 3*|
|15||Ice Heroes||1d||ice||1*, 2* or 3*|
|16||Nature Heroes||1d||nature||1*, 2*, or 3*|
|17||Dark Heroes||1d||dark||1*, 2*, or 3*|
|18||Holy Heroes||1d||holy||1*, 2*, or 3*|
|2d||any||3*, 4* or 5*|
|TC Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Research Cost||Research Time|
|2h 30m||57,900 food||4h|
|7||94,500 iron||4h 20m||85,300 food||4h|
|8||135,000 iron||6h 45m||119,000 food||4h|
|9||190,000 iron||9h 45m||166,000 food||4h|
|10||251,000 iron||13h 30m||215,000 food||8h|
|11||323,000 iron||17h 55m||273,000 food||1d|
|12||408,000 iron||23h 10m||339,000 food||1d|
|13||516,000 iron||1d 5h||443,000 food||8h|
|14||627,000 iron||1d 12h||509,000 food||1d|
|15||753,000 iron||1d 20h||603,000 food||1d|
|16||894,000 iron||2d 4h||708,000 food||1d|
|17||1,050,000 iron||2d 14h||822,000 food||1d|
|18||1,242,000 iron||3d||945,000 food||1d|
|19||1,433,000 iron||3d 12h||1,077,000 food||8h|
|20||1,641,000 iron||4d||1,313,000 food||7d|