When a hero that belongs to a particular family is placed on a team with another hero of the same family they each gain a small bonus.  The bonus is different for each family and increases with each additional family member.

Image thanks to Razor at EnPHero:

Season 2 Family Chart.jpeg


Lagoon Family

Lagoon family icon.png

The Lagoon Family has an Attack Bonus of 3-5% per hero.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Gato (Ice) Agwe (Ice) Mok-Arr (Dark)
Gill-Ra (Dark) Gobbler (Nature) Misandra (Ice)
Muggy (Nature) Wilbur (Fire) Tarlak (Nature)

Sakura Family

Sakura family icon.png

The Sakura Family has a Mana Generation Bonus 2-5% per hero.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Chochin (Dark) Ameonna (Dark) Inari (Holy)
Namahage (Fire) Danzaburo (Holy) Kageburado (Dark)
Sumitomo (Fire) Mitsuko (Fire)

Atlantis Family

Atlantis family icon.png

The Atlantis Family has a Defense Bonus of 5% per hero.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Melia (Holy) Gadeirus (Nature) Ariel (Ice)
Mnesseus (Nature) Proteus (Dark) Atomos (Nature)
Triton (Ice) Poseidon (Holy)
Ursena (Dark)

Underwild Family

Underwild family icon.png

The Underwild Family gives a 20%/24%/28%/32%/36% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on the board when the hero casts their Special Skill, dealing 35 damage to a random enemy each turn until it is matched.

Avalon Family

Knights family icon.png

The Avalon Family has a Healing Bonus of 2-4% per hero, and Critical Strike Bonus of 5 % per hero.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Bauchan (Fire) Sir Lancelot (Fire) Black Knight (Fire)
Merlin (Dark) Guinevere (Holy)
Lady of the Lake (Nature)
Morgan Le Fay (Nature)
King Arthur (Ice)

Pirates Family

Pirate family icon.png

The Pirates Family has an Attack Bonus of 3-5% per hero, and Mana Generation Bonus of 2-5 % per hero.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Vodnik (Ice) Cabin Boy Peters (Nature) Captain Kestrel (Fire)
First Mate Boomer (Dark) Captain Sargasso (Dark)
Lady Locke (Nature)
Finley (Ice)
Marie-Thérèse (Dark)

Grimforest Family

Fables family icon.png

The Fables of Grimforest Family has an Attack Bonus of 3-5% per hero, and Defense Bonus of 5% per hero.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Pixie (Holy) Gretel (Holy) Boss Wolf (Dark)
Hansel (Nature) Red Hood (Fire)
Rumpelstiltskin (Ice)
Puss in Boots (Fire)
Snow White (Ice)

Teltoc Family

Guardians family icon.png

The Guardians of Teltoc Family has a Defense Bonus of 5-20% per hero, and a Healing Bonus of 4-13% per hero.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Guardian Bat (Dark) Guardian Falcon (Fire) Guardian Kong (Fire)
Guardian Jackal (Holy) Guardian Owl (Holy)
Guardian Panther (Dark)
Guardian Chameleon (Nature)
Guardian Gazelle (Holy)

Wonderland Family

Wonderland family icon.png

The Riddles of Wonderland Family have a Mana Generation Bonus of 2-12% per hero, and a Critical Bonus of 5-20% per hero.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Shrubbear (Nature) Captain of Diamonds (Ice) Alice (Ice)
Cheshire Cat (Dark) The Hatter (Nature)
Queen of Hearts (Fire)
Jabberwock (Dark)
White Rabbit (Holy)

Villians Family

Villains family icon.png

Heroes of the League of Villains Family have increased attack, defense, and health (+20%, +20%, +20%) and bypass the Elemental Barriers in this Challenge Event’s stages.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Edd (Dark) Ingolf (Dark) Asterius (Fire)
Skrekok (Fire) Sanngrior (Ice) Crystalis (Ice)
Dark Lord (Dark)
Isrod (Fire)
Karnov (Dark)
Toxicandra (Nature)

Starfall Family

Starfall family icon.png

Heroes of the Starfall Circus Family have increased attack, defense, and health (+20%, +20%, +20%) and bypass the Elemental Barriers in this Challenge Event’s stages.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Candy (Holy) D’Andre (Holy) Bobo (Ice)
Whacker (Nature) Eichbelborg (Fire) Director Zuri (Holy)
Marcel (Nature) Eiora & Fluffy (Nature)
Emilio (Fire)
Faline (Holy)
Theobold (Ice)

Springvale Family

Springvale family icon.png

The Springvale Family has a Attack Bonus of 10% per hero, and maxes out at 3 heroes (+20% attack).

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Squire Wabbit (Fire) Jack O'Hare (Nature) Master Lepus (Ice)
Chick Jr (Ice) Lady Woolerton (Holy) Sir Roostley (Holy)
Killhare (Dark)

Sand Empire

Sand empire family icon.png

The Sand Empire Family has a Defense bonus of 10% per hero, and maxes out at 3 heroes (+20% defense).

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Arman (Holy) Gafar (Dark) Rana (Holy)
Hisan (Nature) Jabbar (Dark) Yunan (Nature)
Roc (Holy)

Morlovia Family

Morlovia family icon.png

The Morlovia Family has a +5% Mana generation bonus for 2 heroes and maxes to +12% Mana generation for 3 heroes.

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Jack (Dark) Valeria (Ice) Victor (Dark)
Vlad (Dark) Frank (Ice) Francine (Nature)
Vanda (Fire)

Winter Family

Winter family icon.png

The Winter Family has a +5% bonus health and attack for minions inherited from their summoner, with a max of 3 heroes (+10% health and attack for minions).

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Rudolph (Fire) Buddy (Nature) Santa Claus (Fire)
Frosty (Ice) Carol (Fire) Mother North (Nature)
Krampus (Ice)

Ninja Family

Ninja family icon.png

The Ninja Family has a bonus +5% chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills and a +5% chance to counterattack with 60% of the damage received, at a max of 3 heroes (+10% chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills and +10% chance to counterattack with 90% of the damage received).

3* Heroes 4* Heroes 5* Heroes
Sapphire (Ice) Garnet (Fire)
Ametrine (Dark) Cobalt (Ice)
Shale (Fire) Jade (Nature)
Mica (Holy)
Onyx (Dark)

See also

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.